Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2

guts: I'm being all personal ..ONLINE. Shit.
junk: Downloaded the new beta 7 version of ubertwitter this morning. It's fucking fantastic. GO FOR IT !! ALL BB USERS OUT THERE !! Only negative comment would be the choice of colour palette, YUCK.
blood: My mother and I puked bloody words at each other tonight. I told her that I would like to go on a Hab for Humanity trip to Chile this upcoming June. She proceeded to criticize my decision of doing that over [rachel rolls eyes here] summer school, moved on to rant about money, and concluded with a nice bam by bashing everything I do. Plus, she laid down immature thoughts about non-profit organizations and also about unpaid internships. After a nice nap, I came upstairs to nod to her apology. I don't know what to feel. I still have mixed emotions here and there.
spills: I don't like the word, "I." In fact, I hate it. So I used to type sentences like, "am doing my homework, you?" instead of "I'm doing my homework, you?" It's so ironic that I've just started a blog where I will be talking about my life. Therefore, using "I." No, more like, BEING "I." I will also be thriving for proper grammar on this blog, thus the usage of "am" instead of "I'm" will never happen.

How sad. Mixed values.
To add the cherry to this post, I am Korean-Canadian. Mixed identities ? They sure like to elaborate on that topic. To me, identity is nothing, while existence is key.

얼빙에서봐용 ~~ +0+ 뿅뿅 !!

1 comment:

  1. rachel! proper grammar does not equal to complete elimination of "I"!!

    "identity is nothing, while existence is key." thats paradoxical..?

    ReplyDelete